You have a diagnosis of Chemical Allergy or MCS:
- How can you reduce your chemical load to be well?
- How do you make your most constructive short- and long-term decisions?
- How do you come to terms with the changes you need to make?
- How can you best help family, friends, doctors, employers, colleagues to give you the environmental help you need?
Ruth Hannah's practical strategies will help you to:
- Avoid common mistakes and pitfalls,
- Help others understand what you need, and
- Increase your well-being by doing what is right for you.
- Where do you start? Click here
Allergy and Chemical Sensitivity frequently cause illness, disability, and major dislocation in our lives.
Sufferers know that, unlike most other illnesses, symptoms can be caused or exacerbated by the every day actions of other people.
Most people don't know where to start in adjusting their surroundings to make themselves safe and well - and they find it even harder to know how to communicate their needs to others in ways that are easily understood and appreciated.
When we recognize what is causing our reactions, when we see that we can reduce or avoid those reactions by using practical manageable solutions, our homes become our havens; workplaces, schools and social events can be safer for us.. When we can effectively communicate our needs to those in our world, so they support our wellness: We can live our best lives.
Ruth Hannah - The Allergy Whisperer™ is a savvy counsellor, coach and mediator, with 28 years of personal extensive experience of allergy and chemical sensitivity.
She instigated and advised on the design of the first Victorian Public Housing home specifically built to be safe for living with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Allergy. She is now writing a hand book describing that process to enable others to build and renovate in practical ways that ensure their chemical safety while living comfortably.
Blogs,tips, articles,and info are being added and we ask your patience as we sort out the birth pain glitches that will make this site a go-to resource for chemical sensitivity and allergy.
We're doing a major website update!
New blogs, articles, and e-books are on tithe way!!
This will be the place to find:
- Heaps of tips and other practical info to help you overcome the every day problems created by allergy and chemical sensitivity
- Help to work out what you need and know how to ask for it
- Top practical ways to help family, friends, work colleagues, and doctors to help you to help yourself live well.
Please visit again soon. Meanwhile, fill in your email address in the top right corner so we can let you know when you can access our welcome back free reports and ebooks - and to receive Allergy Whisperings:practical tips, and useful reports.
We will never, ever share your information with anyone else!
Hi, I'm a psychologist working in private practice in Launceston, Tasmania. Ruth has been a colleague and friend for 9 of her 24 years of living with MCS. Ruth has a stunning capacity to provide great counsel; I can attest to that. Not just for allergy issues, but for anything really difficult: her wisdom is hard-earned. I am so glad Ruth is able to be more widely available to help others in her situation. She is an inspirational source of support and I unreservedly recommend her! Andrew Harris